Makes 18cm round cake or small loaf cake
Or triple the recipe and makes 27 medium size muffins
1/3 cup vegi oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 ½ cups grated carrot (about 1 ½ carrots)
1 cup self raising flour, sifted
½ teaspoon bicarb soda
½ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
¼ cup sultanas (optional)
½ teaspoon cinnamon
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
1. Set oven at 180oC
2. Combine together oil, eggs, sugar
3. Add all other ingredients and mix well
4. Pour into greased pan and bake at 180oC for 40 mins or until cooked or for muffins cook for 20 mins.
5. When cooked let sit for 5 minutes before removing from pans and allowing to cool on cake rack.
6. When cool dust with icing sugar and serve.
Yummy yum !!
1 ½ cups icing sugar
Sprinkle cinnamon for topping
cheese until soft and creamy, add margarine and beat again. Sift icing sugar into cheese mixture and beat
on low speed, add lemon juice to taste and desired consistency. Spread on top of cake and sprinkle with