1 kilo chicken thigh fillets or breast fillets
1 onion, quartered
1 capsicum, red or green, cubed
250g mushrooms, halved
12 Bamboo skewers, approx
¼ cup sweet chilli sauce
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon soya sauce
Juice of ½ lemon
3 garlic cloves, minced
Salt / Pepper
1. Place bamboo skewers in a bowl of water.
2. Mix all the marinade ingredients together and place in a large freezer bag.
3. Cut chicken into cubes and add to marinade.
4. Seal bag and place in the fridge for 2 hours or overnight.
5. Remove bag from fridge and skewer a piece of chicken, then an onion piece, then a capsicum, then a mushroom and continue this way until the end of the skewer.
6. Heat frypan with a little olive oil. Once hot add the skewers, basting as they cook. Yummy yum.