(Makes medium size loaf)
¾ cup sugar
½ cup milk
½ cup sunflower oil
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
1 ¾ cups self raising flour, sifted
Crumble Middle and Topping
½ cup brown sugar
2 tab plain flour, sifted
2 teas cinnamon
40 grams unsalted butter, melted
½ cup walnuts, finely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180oC (170oC fan-forced).
2. Grease and line a 11cm x 21 cm loaf pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl mix with a balloon whisk eggs, sugar, oil and vanilla. Add sifted flour alternatively with milk, stir gently with a wooden spoon.
4. Place ½ cake mixture in pan, add ½ crumble mixture, top with the other half of cake then add the other ½ crumble mixture.
5. Bake in oven 180oC (170oC fan-forced) for 40 minutes or until cooked.
Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with finger tips.