A lovely moist combination of pumpkin and carrots to enjoy especially right now while pumpkin is in season.
1 ½ cups s/r flour, sifted
1 teas dutch cinnamon
½ cup chopped walnuts
1 cup mashed pumpkin
1 cup grated carrot
125g unsalted butter melted with 1 cup brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
¼ cup sultanas, optional
1. Preheat oven at 180oC. Grease and line a small loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl mix together flour, cinnamon and pecan nuts.
3. Add the pumpkin, carrot, butter mixed with brown sugar and the beaten egg.
4. Mix all together until just combined.
5. Bake in preheated oven for ½ hour or until cooked through.